FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Labor Day Weekend
Friday, Sept. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 4, 2017
Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Festival tickets must be used to purchase food and beverages. A strip of 15 tickets can be purchased for $10. Tickets can be purchased using cash at any of the ticket booths located throughout the Festival. ATMs are conveniently located near most ticket booths. There are 12 convenient ticket booth locations throughout the festival selling tickets from opening until 15 minutes before closing each day.
Civic Center Park, Downtown Denver (intersection of Colfax Avenue and Broadway)
Click here for a map to Civic Center Park
Civic Center Park, Downtown Denver
How to Reach Civic Center Park
Civic Center is accessible by bus, light rail, bikes and the 16th Street Free MallRide. Using public transportation to arrive at A Taste of Colorado is highly encouraged.
USE LIGHT RAIL
The D, F, and H line trains arrive at the 16th and California Station and the Theater District/Convention Center stations for an easy walk to the Festival. A, B, C, E and W line trains arrive at Union Station. FREE 16th Street MallRide buses provide service to the Festival from Union Station and 16th & California.
TAKE THE BUS
The following local bus routes have stops just a few blocks away from the Festival: 0, 1, 6, 9, 10, 15, 16, 20, 28, 32, and 52. For RTD Bus and Light Rail schedules, call 303-299-6000 or visit rtd-denver.com.
PARK YOUR CAR
Drivers have over 30,000 Downtown parking spaces to choose from within easy walking distance of the Festival or with quick access to the Festival via the FREE 16th Street MallRide. Handicapped parking is available at all public parking lots. Parking rates will vary depending on lot location.
RESERVE DISCOUNTED PARKING
Did you know that you can reserve parking in advance with SpotHero, a parking reservation service that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking?
Visit the SpotHero Taste of Colorado Parking Page to find and reserve convenient parking with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Download the app and enter promo code TASTECO for an extra 10% off parking!
RIDE YOUR BICYCLE
A Taste of Colorado provides FREE bike parking for bicycle commuters. The bike parking corrals will be located in 2 convenient places:
- 15th Street & Cleveland Place (near the Wellington E. Webb Building)
- Lincoln Street at 14th Avenue
- Between the Denver Public Library and the Denver Art Museum, near 14th Avenue
All parking areas will be unattended but have ample infrastructure for parking and LOCKING your bike. (Sorry, no motorized vehicles in the bike corrals.)
DON’T OWN A BIKE BUT STILL WANT TO RIDE?
Consider Denver B-Cycle! Four B-Cycle stations are located within one block of the festival’s perimeter. Visit Denver.bcycles.com for more information on station locations and rates.
Civic Center Park stations:
- Denver Public Library (100 W. 13th)
- Webb Building (14th St. & Colfax)
- 15th St. & Cleveland (The Denver Post Building)
Other stations near Civic Center Park
- 14th & Elati
- 16th & Sherman
- 13th & Speer
- 14th & Welton
- 15th & Glenarm
- 12th & Sherman
- 14th & Stout
- 17th & California
- 17th & Pearl
- 15th & Curtis
- 11th & Ogden
Information and Lost & Found
There are two Information booths presented by 850 KOA, one on Broadway and one on Bannock. A Taste of Colorado volunteer ambassadors will be available to answer questions about the Festival and other Downtown Denver attractions. Lost & Found is located at these booth locations.
After the Festival, call 303-295-6330.
First Aid and Lost Kidz
First aid and ambulance services are provided by American Medical Response at the medical assistance site in the KidZone. The Lost Kidz Booth can also be found in the KidZone. The KidZone is located in the park near Colfax & 15th Street, just west of the Seal Pool.
Festival Ground Rules
The following may not be brought into the Festival:
- Alcoholic beverages, beverage containers (unless empty), glass bottles, food, or beverages
- Coolers, picnic baskets, or carry-ins of any type (backpacks or large bags will be searched)
- Kites, frisbeesTM, Frisbees, balls, or other sports equipment
- Scooters, skateboards, or inline skates
- Bicycles (please use bike parking)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Firearms, weapons, contraband, or laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
Once you’re here:
- No video or audio recording during live performances
- No unauthorized vendors
- Marijuana may not be smoked, consumed, distributed, or sold onsite
- Festival site is subject to audio and video surveillance
Tips for enjoying the Festival:
- Pick up a brochure to find your favorite restaurant, beverage, marketplace booth, or band
- Drink responsibly and make sure your group has a designated driver
- Have a meeting place in case you get separated
- Don’t leave children unattended
When you leave the Festival:
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken off Festival grounds
- Please dispose of trash and recyclables in the receptacles provided and help us leave the neighborhood clean
- If you have lost anything while at the Festival, please visit an information booth to check lost and found
- Come back soon!