NOW SEATING A TASTE OF COLORADO, PARTY OF 500,000
Are you interested in selling food to more than 500,000 hungry Coloradoans in downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park? A Taste of Colorado provides you with a unique opportunity to showcase some of your specialties in a fun and exciting environment!
Each year, over Labor Day Weekend (Friday, Sept. 1 – Monday, Sept. 4, 2017), the festival highlights a diverse selection of Colorado’s restaurants and food vendors.
Reasons to participate include:
- People come to A Taste of Colorado – and bring their appetites!
- Festivalgoers spend an average of 5 hours per visit, leaving plenty of time to eat more than one meal.
- It’s a great weekend of food sales at the festival.
- People will see and taste your flavorful menu items.
- New customers will come to your restaurant after the festival.
There are approximately 50 food spaces at the festival. Most are restaurants. We also accept caterers and independent, licensed food vendors, based on the quality of their menu and their ability to handle festival sales volume.
Food Booth spaces: Most are a 20′ x 20′ space consisting of a 10′ x 20′ space under a tent canopy for your food prep and sales area, plus a 10’x 20′ open air cooking area.
A Taste of Colorado provides: tent canopy; 10′ of topped and draped tables for your sales transactions; one topped prep table; one overhead sign (2′ x 8′) that has your restaurant name, menu items, and menu pricing in tickets; one onsite storage vehicle parking space within one block of your booth; general lighting inside the tent; one 20 amp 110v electrical outlet; and the ability to expand your customer base.
Restaurant/Food Vendor provides: their own cooking, warming, and in-stand refrigeration; food; paper products; and labor.
Services available from A Taste of Colorado:
- Additional electricity
- Propane hookups and daily service
- Rent shared space in a refrigerated semi-trailer
- Onsite grease disposal
- Onsite liquid waste disposal
- Fire permit application processing
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 A Taste of Colorado, we will be posting the application for this year’s event soon. If you have questions, please email Dean Menos at Dean@EventsbyEMG.com or Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you own a food truck and want to participate, please call or email for a separate application.