The Restaurant Coordinator will organize the accepted Restaurant and Food Vendors leading up to the Festival, recruit additional restaurants, and, manage the Restaurant and Food Vendor division of the Festival itself. An ideal candidate is highly organized with a demonstrable history of managing large administrative projects independently with an outgoing and friendly personality.
Availability: A suitable candidate must be available part or full time on May 1, 2017, and must have full availability from June 15 through September 25, 2017.
- Filing and tracking important paperwork for multiple Festival vendors with due dates ranging from weeks before the Festival, the dates of the Festival, and the weeks following the Festival
- Communicating with multiple government offices to ensure each vendor has the correct licenses and will meet all government regulations
- Utilize government sources to plan, execute, and host a class for first-time vendors informing them of all rules and regulations they are expected to abide by
- Maintain open communication with all vendors at multiple stages of acceptance to the Festival
- Assist in recruiting new and interesting Denver restaurants to participate in the Festival
- Managing the payment of Restaurant and Food Vendors during the Wednesday and Thursday following the Festival (training will be provided)
- Additional duties may be determined leading up to the Festival
- Associate’s Degree in project administration, or a similar field, or commensurate work experience, and 3-5 years of experience in office/project administration
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Candidate must be physically able to work long hours during the weeks leading up to and the Festival itself
Compensation: $14.00 per hour, with overtime available during week prior to and during Festival
Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to Sarah Megna at SarahM@EventsbyEMG.com. NO CALLS ABOUT ANY POSITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
This position is an exciting way to work as a part of a team at one of Denver’s largest events and will also provide you with invaluable experience managing a large-scale project from beginning to end. Please apply today if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity!