HOW TO REACH CIVIC CENTER PARK
Civic Center Park is accessible by bus, light rail, bicycle and the 16th Street Free MallRide. Using public transportation to arrive at A Taste of Colorado is highly encouraged.
USE LIGHT RAIL
The D, F, and H line trains arrive at the 16th and California Station and the Theater District/Convention Center stations for an easy walk to the festival. A, B, C, E and W train lines arrive at Union Station. The FREE 16th Street MallRide buses provide service to the festival from Union Station and 16th & California.
TAKE THE BUS
The following local bus routes have stops just a few blocks away from the festival: 0, 1, 6, 9, 10, 15, 16, 20, 28, 32, and 52. For RTD Bus and Light Rail schedules, call 303.299.6000 or visit rtd-denver.com.
PARK YOUR CAR
Drivers have over 30,000 parking spaces to choose from all within walking distance of the festival or with access to the festival via the FREE 16th Street MallRide. Handicapped parking is available at all public parking lots. Parking rates vary depending on lot.
RIDE YOUR BICYCLE
A Taste of Colorado provides FREE bike parking for bicycle commuters. The bike corrals will be located in 2 convenient locations:
- 15th Street & Cleveland Place (near the Wellington E. Webb Building)
- Lincoln Street & 14th Avenue
- Between the Denver Public Library and the Denver Art Museum, near 14th Avenue ll parking areas will be unattended but have ample infrastructure for parking and LOCKING your bike. (Sorry, no motorized vehicles in the bike corrals.)
DON’T OWN A BIKE BUT STILL WANT TO RIDE?
Consider Denver B-Cycle! Four B-Cycle stations are located within one block of the festival’s perimeter. Visit Denver.bcycles.com for more information on station locations and rates.
Civic Center Park stations:
- Denver Public Library (100 W. 13th)
- Webb Building (14th St. & Colfax)
- The Denver Post Building (15th St. & Cleveland)
Other stations near Civic Center Park
- 14th & Elati
- 16th & Sherman
- 13th & Speer
- 14th & Welton
- 15th & Glenarm
- 12th & Sherman
- 14th & Stout
- 17th & California
- 17th & Pearl
- 15th & Curtis
- 11th & Ogden
- PARK YOUR CAR IN MANY OF THE SURROUNDING DOWNTOWN DENVER PARKING LOTS
- A Taste of Colorado is not a permanent facility; there is no designated public parking for the festival.
- There are over 30,000 public parking spaces within a few blocks of the festival or with quick access to the festival via the FREE 16th Street MallRide. Handicapped parking is available at all public parking lots, but space is limited. Parking rates vary depending on lot.
- Denver’s Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers transit options. Visit www.rtd-denver.com for additional information.