NOW SEATING A TASTE OF COLORADO, PARTY OF 500,000
Are you interested in selling food to more than 500,000 hungry Coloradoans in Downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park? A Taste of Colorado produced by the Downtown Denver Partnership provides you with a unique opportunity to showcase your specialty in a fun and exciting environment!
Each year, over Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, Sept. 1 – Monday, Sept. 3, 2018), the festival highlights a diverse selection of Colorado’s restaurants and food vendors.
Reasons to participate:
- 500,000 people come to A Taste of Colorado – and they bring their appetites!
- Festivalgoers spend an average of 5 hours per visit on festival grounds, leaving plenty of time to eat more than one meal.
- It’s a great weekend of food sales at the festival.
- Access to thousands of Festivalgoers – There are approximately 50 food vendor spaces at the festival. While most are restaurants, we also accept caterers and independent, licensed food vendors. Caterers and independent food vendors applications will be assessed based on the quality of their menu and their proven ability to handle festival sales volume.Food booth spaces – Most are a 20′ x 20′ space consisting of a 10′ x 20′ space under a tent canopy for food prep and sales, plus a 10’x 20′ open air cooking area.A Taste of Colorado provides: tent canopy; 10′ of topped and draped tables for sales transactions; one topped prep table; one overhead sign (2′ x 8′) that has the restaurant name, menu items, and menu pricing (in tickets); one on-site storage vehicle parking space within one block of your booth; general lighting inside the tent; one 20 amp 110v electrical outlet.
Services available from A Taste of Colorado:
- Additional electricity
- The option to rent shared space in a refrigerated semi-trailer
- On-site grease disposal
- On-site liquid waste disposal
- Fire permit application processing
Download and Read the Prospective Participant Handbook. Click Here
Complete the Restaurant and Food Vendor Application. Click Here